Key Performance Indicators 1
- Clean CCS Operating Result increased by 31% to EUR 1,050 mn
- Clean CCS net income attributable to stockholders amounted to EUR 455 mn,
- clean CCS Earnings Per Share were EUR 1.39
- High cash flow from operating activities of EUR 970 mn
- Positive organic free cash flow after dividends of EUR 493 mn
- Clean CCS ROACE at 12%
- Production rose by 65 kboe/d to 406 kboe/d
- Production cost decreased by 22% to USD 6.8/boe
- OMV indicator refining margin stood at USD 5.7/bbl
- Natural gas sales slightly decreased to 23.3 TWh
- On September 27, 2018, OMV communicated the production start-up of the Umm Lulu and Satah Al Razboot (SARB) fields, which showed an initial capacity of 50,000 barrels per day (10,000 barrels per day net to OMV). The fields will increase the production to 129,000 barrels per day (25,800 barrels per day net to OMV) by the end of 2018 and 215,000 barrels per day (43,000 barrels per day net to OMV) by 2023.
- On September 12, 2018, OMV entered into a Heads of Agreement with Sapura Energy Berhad (“Sapura Energy”) to form a strategic partnership. The parties have agreed to continue negotiations on an exclusive basis. OMV intends to acquire a 50% interest in Sapura Energy’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Sapura Upstream Sdn Bhd (“Sapura Upstream”).
- On September 6, 2018, OMV closed the sale of OMV Samsun Elektrik Üretim Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. to Yapisan Elektrik Üretim A.Ş., a subsidiary of Bilgin Enerji, based in Ankara. The transaction was signed on May 30, 2018.
1 Figures reflect the Q3/18 period; all comparisons described relate to the same quarter in the previous year except where otherwise mentioned
OMV is producing and marketing oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 20 bn and a workforce of around 20,700 employees in 2017, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. In Upstream, OMV has a strong base in Romania and Austria and a balanced international portfolio, with the North Sea, the Middle East & Africa and Russia as further core regions. 2017 daily production stood at approximately 348,000 boe/d. In Downstream, OMV operates three refineries with a total annual processing capacity of 17.8 mn tonnes and more than 2,000 filling stations in ten countries as of year-end 2017. OMV operates a gas pipeline network in Austria and gas storage facilities in Austria and Germany. In 2017, gas sales volumes amounted to 113 TWh.