The Supervisory Board’s compensation is determined annually by resolution of the Annual General Meeting for the previous financial year.
As determined by the Annual General Meeting of May 22, 2018:
- EUR 30,000 for the Chairman
- EUR 25,000 for the Deputy Chairman
- EUR 20,000 for the other members
- EUR 14,000 for the Chairman of a Committee
- EUR 12,000 for the Deputy Chairman of a Committee
- EUR 10,000 for the other members of a Committee
- EUR 400/Supervisory Board Meeting - attendance fee
The Supervisory Board does not participate in stock option plans.
OMV insures directors and officers of OMV and its fully consolidated subsidiaries in that capacity as to compensation amounts due to personal civil legal liability as well as defense costs in such civil legal proceedings taken against them. The insurance does not provide cover for deliberately, fraudulently or dishonestly committed wrongful acts of these directors.
In 2004, the AGM consented to contract D&O insurance for the members of the Supervisory Board of OMV Aktiengesellschaft and amended the Articles of Association in order to authorize the Executive Board to take out such insurance. The conclusion of a D&O insurance for the members of the Executive Board of OMV Aktiengesellschaft has to be approved by the Supervisory Board.