Recognizing and nurturing talent is a top priority for us. We strive to attract outstanding individuals, equipping them with the skills and tools needed to develop their full potential.
Graduate positions in R&M, C&M are offered for specific Business Units (BUs) and across Business Unit disciplines.
We currently offer our R&M, C&M graduate program in 5 disciplines across different R&M, C&M Business Units:
- Optimization/Linear Programming
- Bio Fuel
What do I need to join the R&M, C&M Graduate Development program?
- You have recently completed a Master’s/PhD in a commercial or technical discipline
- You have first experience in project management and an analytical and structured approach
- You are eager to learn new things and are ready to go the extra mile
- You are fluent in English and enjoy working in a team
What does the program involve?
- You will be employed as a Junior Expert and follow a 2-year development program including minimum 2 assignments to business areas with own projects
- 70–20–10 learning approach: 70%: learning on the job; 20%: learning from others - with the support of a mentor and experienced colleagues; 10%: learning from training
What is in for me?
- Opportunity to immediately apply theoretical expertise, acquired at university, to business life
- Clearly defined responsibilities, from day one
- Diverse and international environment
- Enhanced career development in a dynamic industry
- Interdisciplinary approach to R&M, C&M
- Strong support network through mentors and peers
- Competitive salary and attractive employment benefits
How to apply?
- Review our vacancies for fresh graduates in R&M, C&M via the Job board
When is the starting date?
We regularly publish our vacancies via the OMV job board. You can either look for current vacancies there or sign up for job alerts via the job board and receive notifications when relevant jobs are posted.